The following documents are essential for the review of programs:
- Self Study
- Current Assessment Plan
- Assessment Reports
- Draft Itinerary for Review (w/ External and Internal Reviewers)
- Draft Itinerary for Review (w/ Internal Reviewers only)
- Program Review Expense Guidelines
- Suggested Guidelines for Faculty CV (short form)
- Assessment Plan-Every four years
- Assessment Report – Annual
- Submission of Self-Study and Program Review- Every eight years
The department chair or director of the program is responsible for submitting the self study to the Office of the Associate Provost for Academic Affairs, the College Dean, and the reviewers.
The Office of the Associate Provost for Academic Programs will contact programs to request nominations of external and internal reviews prior to the program review.
At a minimum, all reviewers should have a copy of the Self Study Report a month prior to the on-site review.
Chairs and Directors should contact the Office of the Associate Provost for Academic Programs to schedule and coordinate the review.